Club V1 - Improving Member Communication
The members area is a responsive secured area, containing member information which is automatically updated and driven by the club. The members area can be used as an Android/Apple app or just as a Members area from a 3rd party website or home personal computer.
Designed to be user friendly so everyone can navigate using a keyboard or mouse, touch pad or touch screen. ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of member features to enhance our golf club membership. It includes -
* Manage your Club user profile and all contact details.
* Current Handicap Certificates - Members may access and print handicap certificates from any device that the app is installed on.
* Members Directory - allows for easy contact when arranging matches. This area displays a list of members together with their handicap.
* Competition Results - results of past and current competitions easily accessed.
* Live Leaderboards - of competitions in progress is also a feature.
* Enter all Match Play Competitions - receive automatic updates and contacts details of your next opponents.
* Contact fellow members through the member list.
* View your silver card account balance and transaction history.
* Add funds to your silver card and pay annual subscriptions.
* View important member documents uploaded by the club e.g. World Handicap Course Index tables.
* Latest News - The club will publish and maintain any news relevant to members.
Hopefully you appreciate this list is not exhaustive and may be added to from time to time by the club.
To use the app, you must login using your existing HowDidiDo details, or register for an account if you haven't used HowDidiDo before. The log in page has been placed in the membership menu.
To verify that you are a registered member of The Carnoustie Golf Club you will be prompted to verify your membership information. The email address you log in with must match that which the club has on record for you.
On 1st launch you will be asked to select our club. You will also be asked to verify the 1st line of your address that is held on record at club.